• 3 terraces + 2 balconies w unobstructed sea views
• 10min walk to sea
• Countryside or sea views from every bedroom
• Bicycles + snorkel gear included
• Fully equipped + stocked pine kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• A/C + Log Fireplace
• 10min walk to: ferry from Malta in Mgarr, Blue Lagoon beach taxi-boats, waterfront restaurants, bars, shops, ATM, kayak tours, snorkeling, + diving
FREE private transfer from Gozo ferry terminal to accommodation
If you are looking for a Real Gozo Experience
+ in an Authentic Gozo home
+ in a GREAT SEA VIEW Location
then, look no further!
Baby/travel cot and high chair. Children are most welcome!
Entire space is included in this rental except for storage space on ground floor. Please, make yourself at home.
Interaction with guests
I am here for you during your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. We will welcome you in person!
Other things to note
Stay Tax - Eur 0.50c per guest (18 years+) per night. Paid upon arrival.
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
• All guests must have traveler insurance on their own for the duration of their stay.
My name is Frank, born and live in Gozo.
I believe every holiday is a beautiful journey to discover and treasure new places in a local way. Letting my property provides me with a great opportunity to meet so many people from different walks of life to share with them some incredible insights about this tiny Great island of Gozo.
I am a traveller myself and frankly understand quite well what it takes to have a great stay. For this reason, we've created this lovely sea view terraced home with all the comforts and needs for any traveller to cherish in peace... away from it all in the beautiful and central South East Gozo - close to all bus and boat connections, beaches, restaurants, shops and pubs!
Well...if not attending meetings or doing voluntary work, I enjoy most reading, walking, cycling and swimming. Last but not least, sea-kayaking in Gozo is top in my list and Hondoq is a place I really like.
Please do not hesitate to text me. You are most welcome anytime!
Grazzi hafna / Many thanks