This beautifully refurbished fisherman’s cottage has a sun room terrace
which is literally above the beach in Porthleven. Sleeping four people,
Captain’s Rest has its living room on the first floor to make the most
of the stunning sea views; whilst the master with en-suite wet room is
on the ground floor. The Shaker-style kitchen is well equipped and has
bi-folding patio doors opening out onto a sheltered patio with outside
furniture. A second bedroom with bunk beds and a family bathroom with a
waterfall shower complete the accommodation in the main house. Opposite
the cottage, the owners have built a lovely sun room with a glass
terrace which is just above the beach and has far-reaching views across
the bay from The Lizard to Land’s End. Captain’s Rest is just a couple
of minutes’ walk from the centre of Porthleven with its variety of
restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops and benefits from a private parking
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors with separate sunroom across
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed rear patio area and garden with furniture,
balcony overlooking the beach from the sunroom.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car in designated bay opposite the cottage.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Underfloor heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide alarm
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events