Kenwith Cottage is a traditional fisherman's cottage finished in a
bright and contemporary style offering modern conveniences. Ideally
situated with a variety of shops and a local pub on hand, only minutes
away from the waterfront where you can cross the bridge or catch a
ferry to explore East Looe.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, booster chair and stair gate
provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Small enclosed courtyard with bistro set.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Limited on road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.25 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed