Captain's Rest is a beautiful traditional cottage situated in the heart
of Whitby on the West Cliff. It is close the beach, the Swing Bridge
and all Whitby's amenities. The famous Whitby Abbey and St. Mary's
Parish Church are only a few minute walk.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 double, 2 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD player. Wi-Fi is available.
* General: Electric heaters, electric fire.
* Utilities: Electric cooker with oven and grill, microwave, fridge,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen is provided but towels are not provided.
* Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor
and second floor
* Parking: A parking permit for West Cliff Car Park is provided.
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties
which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the
initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide alarm
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events