Private queen bed with attached private bathroom on a quiet cul-de-sac. Enjoy a backyard with plenty of space to relax and enjoy the day.
Located just minutes to the Temecula wineries, brewery's and old Town Temecula.
Adventurous at heart.. Santa Rosa Plateau for your hiking needs is just minutes away, or motocross tracks, and Skydiving in Lake Elsinore.
Minutes from Bear Creek Country club for golfing
Within an hour: San Diego, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Many Beaches
We are located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac at the base of the Santa Rosa Plateau and blocks from Bear Creek Country Club. Our backyard is along the natural preserve that runs all the way down through Temecula Vally. It is very common to hear or see a pack of coyote walking down in the riverbed.
The room is on the ground floor adjacent to the family room. Both the room and bath are private and have locks on the doors.
Guests are free to utilize the downstairs. Patio/pool available upon request.
Interaction with guests
My husband and I live upstairs in the house and will most likely be there or out back during your stay. We will respect your privacy however we are available to answer any questions you may have during your stay.
Other things to note
Our extended family includes 3 very nice dogs. They may bark when you arrive, but will be your best friend by the end of your visit. They are not allowed in the room, but we have included treats if you want to give them any.
* Check in time is flexible. Luggage can be dropped off early if needed. If you would like an earlier check-in, let us know and if we are available you can check in early.
* Check out is promptly at 11.
* No parties, smoking, or drugs.
* All guests must be
included on the registration .
* Refrigerator and microwave available upon request.
* Feel free to enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail in the lovely backyard.
* The majority of the flooring is real hardwood, please ensure you are dry before walking around on the hardwood floor. Also no spiked high heel shoes
* Do not spray lotions on over the hardwood flooring.
* If anything gets spilled on the floor and might stain, please notify us at check out.
* No access to upstairs.