Comfortable 2 bedroom top-floor apartment, having open-plan layout, with the views of the blue Mediterranean just below you. From inside the lounge area, the feeling one gets is of being on a cruise liner with the little boats down below. The views from the roof terrace are also amazing. The name of the apartment is derived from the colour scheme that this lovely home projects. In winter, when heavier linen is needed, we also use zebra print sheets, and the result is quite magical and inviting
- We would like to inform you that because we have had others guests who stayed with us in this same apartment who caused disturbance to the neighbours at night, and also damaged some of our property, we feel obliged to stress and again pin-point our rules for the rental of our apartments. The committee which governs our apartments have advised that they will not accept any further inconvenience to the people living in the other homes.
- - Smoking is not allowed in any part of the apartment – this is only allowed in the balcony or up on the roof terrace
- - The use of drugs, in any part of the apartment or the balcony, is strictly prohibited
- - The use of the balcony and roof terrace are allowed until 11pm (23:00) – should you use these until midnight you are to ensure that there is no noise so as not to disturb the neighbours
- - Care must be taken not to slam or bang doors when you return to the apartment late at night
- - Rubbish has to be removed from the apartment everyday. You can leave the rubbish outside the main street door – this will be collected daily at 08:00, except Sunday.
- - The sand from the beach should remain at the beach and not brought back to the apartment.
- - Music cannot be played between the hours of 23:00 and 09:00
- - The apartment would be rented to you, and to you alone, and you are not allowed to let other people sleep in the apartment during your stay.
- - You are not allowed to remove furniture from one room to another, especially sofas, beds, or chairs.
- - Although we do not expect you to clean the apartments on your departure, it is important that this is not left in a derelict state as this would otherwise require additional cleaning, which would then have to be taken from your damage deposit.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews