Easily accessible from the airport just pick bus X3 from the airport public bus terminus and stay on it till Bus Stop named 'Anthony'.
It is a lovely very bright 4th floor 3 bedroom, 85 msq apartment served with modern lift. Common parts are cleaned regularly and you will feel home immediately.
It is close to the lovely blue sea and all amenities, cinema, shops, restaurants, bars, takeaways, petrol stations, hotels and bus service.
All rooms are served by a large ceiling fan.
It is clean, very bright and receives direct sunlight.
You have your private room and you can use all the other space except my room & my study.
It will be appreciated if you keep your room clean, thanks.
Interaction with guests
Yes, I will be available to help.
Other things to note
For the people who come to stay just one night please note that availability will depend if it falls close to a longer term booking.
- For 25e I will be glad to pick up travellers direct from/to airport.
- Please clean up everything that you use, like plates, toilet etc.
- Kindly use your room to store your stuff.
- You can smoke in the balcony, not inside please.
- No other guests.
- Please be considerate of loud noise, respect the neighbours and myself.
- Please do not use the bath towels as beach towels.
- for 10e I will be happy to do your laundry for you.
- there is a e10 charge for arrivals after 10pm
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a retired bank manager and I am seeking to rent my spare bedroom to augment my income as I need to support my 16year old son in his education. I love swimming, running, gym and meditation.
I like travelling for self improvement workshops and of course I enjoy reading on similar subjects and especially the Buddha. As regards music I like most styles as long as it is not too noisy and most I appreciate classical music.
I enjoy watching true stories, super hero, and adventure movies.