High-quality photos are a great way to showcase your space and help set guests’ expectations.
Here are a few tips for taking your own photos:
- A few photos are better than none: Start by some of your own photos when you create a new listing—cell phone photos are fine.
- Resolution matters: Take photos that are at least 1024 x 683px. When in doubt, a bigger photo is better.
- Take your photos in landscape format: Vertical photos won’t showcase your space as well.
- Set the scene: Clean up, remove clutter and pretend you’re preparing for your first guest.
- Take photos during the day: Open the blinds and turn on the lights to brighten your space.
- Highlight unique amenities: Guests love to stay in spaces with character. Consider including photos of your space's exterior, too.
In some cities, we offer free professional photography for hosts. For more info visit airbnb.com/photography.