How do I verify my phone number?
To verify your phone number:
- Go to Profile on airbnb.com
- Next to Phone Number, click Add a phone number
- Select your country, and we’ll automatically insert the correct country code
- Enter your area code and phone number
- Click Verify via SMS or Verify via Call. We'll send you a 4-digit code via text message (SMS) or an automated phone call
- Enter your code and click Verify
If you don’t see a confirmation message, try refreshing the page. If the method you chose isn't working, try the other one.
Having a verified phone number gives your hosts, guests, and Airbnb a way to contact you about your reservations or your account. Hosts are required to verify their phone numbers before listing their homes, and guests must have a verified phone number before booking a reservation. You also need a verified phone number to complete Verified ID.